Madonna wants to get hurt directing her biopic, but is the decline of the star

0

Who Better to Tell It Than Me’. The decline is bad, but for Madonna it is even worse. Madonna Faces Second Class-Action Lawsuit Concert Delays.

The decline is bad, but for Madonna it is even worse. Canceled concerts, ruinous falls, delays at all the shows, enraged fans, requests for compensation from fans and that’s not enough.

After declaring that she is immune to the coronavirus, Madonna goes to a birthday party and doesn’t keep her distance. Negative reactions on social media were immediate after the pop star got photographed next to the birthday boy, longtime friend and photographer Steven Klein.

Fans began suspecting she has her eye on Primetime Emmy-winning Ozark actress Julia Garner after they noticed the singer and Oseary followed the 26-year-old star on Instagram. Madonna also explained that although the actress who plays her will sing plenty of her hits from her five decades-spanning catalog, the movie will not be a musical.

“This movie is an absolute labor of love for me,” Pascal said in the release. “I have known Madonna since we made A League of Their Own together, and I can’t imagine anything more thrilling than collaborating with her and Diablo on bringing her true-life story to the big screen with Donna and our partners at Universal.”

The untitled project follows Madonna: Truth or Dare, the 1991 musical documentary about her life during her 1990 Blond Ambition World Tour. It became the highest-grossing documentary of all time until 2002, with a worldwide gross of $29 million.

The 62-year-old superstar is also co-writing the screenplay with Oscar-winning writer Diablo Cody (Juno, Jennifer’s Body), which the two discussed at length during an Instagram Live Sept. 10. Three-time Oscar-nominated producer Amy Pascal (Little WomenThe PostSpider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse) will produce the feature alongside the singer, with Madonna’s associate Sara Zambreno and manager Guy Oseary as executive producers.

Some users have pointed out that Madonna’s behavior has been particularly disturbing for those who were at home in quarantine even with children, not a good example. Others noted that none of the guests wore a mask.

In a video posted on her Instagram account a few days ago, the 61-year-old  ex queen of pop said she had ‘taken a test the other day’. “I discovered that I have antibodies – he says – so tomorrow I will take a long drive. I will lower the window and breathe in the air of Covid-19 “.Cantanti senza trucco: foto che non avreste mai voluto vedere ...

Recently Madonna’s Madame X Show in Paris was delayed by three hours after the production was hit with “unforeseen technical problems”.

According to editors at French site RTL, a technician claimed the performance was delayed due to certain decorations for the tour not being compatible with the concert’s venue, which seems like a ridiculous excuse.

The publication also reported the show eventually ended at 2:15 am on Sunday morning, leaving many of the 2,800 fans in attendance struggling to travel home.

Madonna

Disgruntled fans took to social media, insisting the 61-year-old did not perform until midnight, when she was due to hit the stage more than three hours earlier.

“How could you be more disrespectful to your fans? Several shows cancelled without any reasons (we still had to pay for our plane tickets to go to Paris, thank you very much) and now you start your show 4 hours late… Your behaviour is a shame! You shouldn’t sing anymore…” wrote one user.

Earlier this year Madonna has cancelled the first night of her 15-date residency at the London Palladium.

Andrew Panos and Antonio Velotta have filed a class-action suit against the Queen of Pop for showing up three hours late to Brooklyn concerts on Sept. 21 and Oct. 1, 2019, according to documents filed by attorneys Richard Klass and Marcus Corwin in Kings County Supreme Court. Live Nation, the promoter of her “Madame X” tour, is named as a co-defendant.

Madonna wrote: “As you all know i have multiple injuries and have had to cancel shows to give myself time to recover. So as not to surprise you i want to let you know ahead of time that I will be cancelling 2 shows- on Feb 4 and Feb 11th at the Palladium in London.

“[Because] doing 3 shows in a row is too much on my body and in fact my doctors insist i take a day off after every show but i believe can manage if i do 2 shows then I rest! Its a miracle i have gotten this far but a-lot has to do with the fact that i do 6 hours of re-hab every day.”

Fans received a message announcing that refunds for the show have already been issued.

A statement from Madonna in an email sent to fans read: “I am deeply sorry that I have to cancel my concert scheduled for Monday January 27 in London. Under doctors guidance I have been told to rest for a few days.

“As you all know I have injuries that have plagued me since the beginning of the tour but I must always listen to my body and put my health first.”

She continued: “The last thing I want to do is disappoint my fans or compromise the integrity of my show. So I will keep going until I cannot.

“As always – anyone who purchased a ticket will be refunded for tickets purchased that evening.”

The statement added that the show at the London Palladium on Wednesday 29 January will take place as scheduled.

This is the 10th date in Madonna’s sold-out Madame X tour to be cancelled. The star has been suffering from an unspecified injury that she said has been causing her “overwhelming pain”.

In November, she was sued by a fan over claims that she started a concert two hours later than originally billed.

 

Share.

Leave A Reply